Gentamicin is a kind of broad-spectrum aminoglycoside antibiotic independently developed in China. It is one of the few antibiotics with relatively stable changes in heat and pH. Gentamicin is commonly used, and its antibacterial spectrum is similar to kanamycin. The mechanism of action of gentamicin is that it can irreversibly bind to the ribosome 30s subunit, inhibit the protein synthesis of bacteria, and destroy the integrity of the bacterial cell membrane, thus achieving the bactericidal effect.
Matters Need Attention
1. This product is for research use only.
2. This product is sterilized by 0.1μm filtration.
3. It is necessary to pay attention to the aseptic operation and avoid the pollution.
4. It is not suitable for long time storage at room temperature or 4 °C.
5. Thaw in 2 -8°C and mix fully before use.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. It is recommended to aliquot the solution and store at -20°C.
6. This product is a concentrated solution and dilute it to the desired concentration before use.